Dietitian based in the Adelaide Hills offering clinic and home visits
My name is Camilla and I provide private dietetic services in the Adelaide Hills.
I have a wide range of experience in major metro hospitals and country health (BHFLHN).
I offer evidence based nutrition counselling that is individually tailored. The consult is confidential and a safe, non-judgmental space to share goals and any concerns.
I believe having a positive relationship with food is essential in leading a healthy balanced life and this is a big area of interest for me. I do not promote dieting, instead focus on health behaviours that are life long. Life is too short to be on a diet!
My other interest areas include gastroenterology including IBS and intolerances, diabetes, malnutrition and paediatrics however I enjoy the diverse range of work I am exposed to.
Reasons to see a dietitian:
- Yoyo dieting/poor relationship with food
- Weight management/concerns
- Diagnosis/review of diabetes management
- Losing weight unintentionally
- Poor appetite/struggling to eat
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Crohn's, UC, coeliac disease
- Liver disease
- IBS/food intolerances
- Wound healing
- Special diet - vegetarian/vegan
- General dietary review
- Children with selective/fussy eating